<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/758222128903991122?origin\x3dhttp://harlequin-geek.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 21, 2008
injection time XD ; 2:42 PM

Yeah, today Naufal got his injection.. He screamed and cried. I don't understand the point of it. Even if he screamed and cried, he'll still have to take the injection. He has his injection at the butt XD Now he's playing his helicopter like nothing happened. That's pretty much all I wanna blog about.. hmm.. yeah.. I've covered everything.





&&She's a Geek.


Cohesion
Name: Nadja Iman (Nami)
Age: 12 years old
Date of Birth: June27 1996
Horoscope Sign: Cancer!
(Crabby crabby :D)
I am worth $2,756,568 on HumanForSale.com
Be jealous :P
ichigo.the.secret.soul@ hotmail.com
ADD me in Friendster/MSN/Facebook

bold italics and underline


btw, I'm a Geek. hehe.

Ongoing

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Sayonara
Remember
Credits