I know the title sounds like power rangers, but whatevs!
I'm a CEDARIAN now! Woo hoo! And I get to do french XD I'm over the moon! Today there was registration. I was so nervous. So far, I only know Maryam, Nabilah and Hwee Sin are in Cedar Girls. Hopefully, there will be more. I have orientation on 26th, 29th and 30th of Dec. Malasnye nak pergi. >.>
Nisa has been complaining to me about her 'sailor' uniform XD I can't say I feel the same way about my uniform. Ah well. And as you've probably noticed, I've been using more of XDs, >.>s, etc. thanks to someone..
I'm also addicted to Devil Wears Prada ( the BAND ), thanks to the same person. *shrugs*
Well, I'm gonna watch somemore anime. bye byes!
&&She's a Geek.
PS - I currently have Still Fly by Devil Wears Prada on repeat XD